Thursday, October 6, 2011

time for something new

It hasn't been quite a month yet, and I have not succeeded at taking a picture everyday, but I started a new project today.  It will probably not take me a month to do so I'll have to be looking for something else to do soon.

Today I decided to paint.
I've been putting it off, using my lack of supplies as an excuse, but i was looking at what i had today and realized that I actually have most of what i need, except maybe white.  So I told myself to put it off no longer and just get started.  I won't get good by sitting on my hands.

Now the challenge is to finish. I am usually someone who sees things through and sticks it out.  But I am also a perfectionist, so when something does not turn out exactly the way I want it to, I have a tendency to give up.




No comments:

Post a Comment