Saturday, October 22, 2011

something different

Josh convinced me to learn how to knit.  I'm still deciding if it's my thing.  I know it will take plenty of practice before I have the right amount of tension and can make more interesting things.  We'll see if I have the patience for it.  Right now it feels pretty monotonous, but it is nice to have something to do with my hands besides bite my fingernails when Josh reads to me.  And maybe eventually I'll have the courage to take it to church. I pay so much better attention if my hands are occupied.

By the way, please feel free to comment on my posts.  I'd love to know your thoughts, to know someone is reading my blog.  Let me know what you think, send me a recipe to try, suggest things for me to take pictures of, or tell me what my challenge should be for the next month.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna. I think your blogs are very interesting. I am reading them. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete