Friday, October 7, 2011

beauty and complexity

I met an MK yesterday.  It fascinates me, the instant connection you can share with someone, no matter  where they grew up, or how different their life was from yours.  There is some kind of special understanding between the people that call themselves TCKs or MKs. Maybe it's the fact that here's someone who won't misunderstand you, who won't think your are weird and laugh at your quirks, but they themselves have experienced the complexity that comes from growing up in two different cultures, being able to comfortably being move about in both, but never really feeling like you belong to either one.

Ahh, I am reveling in this autumn weather. I just can't get over the colors and this beautiful weather. And the best part is, I have the time to enjoy it and the camera to capture it.



No comments:

Post a Comment