Tuesday, November 22, 2011

preparations...

Well, thanksgiving is fast approaching, so I spent the better part of today in the kitchen making the bagels Josh requested for our trip and chocolate covered pretzels to appease my father-in-law.
I rediscovered how much of a tedious process making chocolate covered pretzels is. I'm afraid I scorched the white chocolate just a little. And when you get to the bottom of the pan you are so ready to be done with it, but can't possibly waste that good chocolate, so you labor on till the very last of the chocolate is spread thin on a pretzel, and you are more than willing to give it another year before going through the whole process again.  And do it again I will, because it is so worth it.  Yummmmmy.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody and safe travels!




No comments:

Post a Comment