Thursday, November 3, 2011

picnic date

On Tuesday Josh came home with flowers and sparkling grape juice and asked me if I wanted to go on  picnic for dinner, and because it was such a nice day out I agreed.  I had taco bake, a casserole type dish on the menu, but rather than changing it to something else, I decided to make it anyway and bring it in a tupperware container for us.
While that was cooking Josh looked up various parks and decided where he wanted to go.
When he found a place and the food was ready, I decided to cut up an apple, and ended up with a cut up finger instead, which delayed us some, but Josh was really sweet about patching me up, all the wile berating me for not being more careful, and then we were off.
It probably took a good half hour to get to our destination, but it was worth it. We went up this hill, me with my throbbing finger and Josh with the food and camera, and it was beautiful.  All woodsy and just at sunset.  We found a picnic table where we ate and then did a little exploring.
All in all, a very fun day.






No comments:

Post a Comment