Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time

This one plagued me for a while.  How on earth do I take a picture of time? I could take a picture of a clock, but that struck me as rather lame.  I could do a time lapse, but I didn't really have anything interesting to take a bajillion pictures of just to show the passing of time.
Then I just started thinking about time itself, and how we are bound by time, how there never seems to be enough time in a day, and how we can perceive time to move fast or slow depending on whether we are having a good time or waiting for something to happen.  I feel like I have spent a lot of time waiting for things to come and not making the most of the present.
But before I go off philosophizing any more, I will just go ahead and post a picture of how I most like to spend my time these days and that is with my best friend, my husband. Whether it is working on a project or cooking or watching a movie or talking or driving, I treasure the time we have to spend together.



No comments:

Post a Comment