Monday, June 18, 2012

searching for blue

So I started a new photo project with my friend Lia.  We decided to focus on just one color for a whole month.  This is actually harder than I thought. Or maybe it's just because I'm picky.  I feel like when you are focusing on a color, there needs to be a certain simplicity to the picture.  Or else how do you make the color, rather than the object the focus?
Anyways. I've been looking, for the past week or so, for blue.  That's the color we picked.
I went for a bike ride today, just to see what I could find (it was that, or try and compose a picture of things I have at the apartment, which I'm not all that good at).  As I was ready to give up hope, I found it, the perfect subject for my picture.

Hopefully the next few will come a bit easier...


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! i love it! thats a really beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete